Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In God's purpose...

My prayer:
God you are good. You are so very good. Your love, the way you take care of me, the blessings you pour out on me, the way you gently teach me, the way you heal me, the way you make me prosper, the way you take all of that and give it out so freely to all of your kids, no matter who we are, where we are or what we have done. God, you are GOOD!


I love you God. I had a wonderful day doing the stuff you designed me to do. When I get to do the stuff that you specifically designed me for, life is so good. Everything fits. I would love to have more/all of my life be like that. 


I am not complaining though. I suppose if life was perfect, I would never want anything to change and you have shown me often enough that change is GOOD. 


I am sensing a theme here tonight God. Goodness. I love you God and I am so grateful that you love me, chose me, teach me, protect me, guide me and forgive me.


What God Said Tonight:
Walking with me, listening to my voice, trying to do what I want you to do will always result in a profound sense of accomplishment. It is why I created your the way I did. Every person has a purpose and a plan just for them that they are meant to accomplish. 


If they choose not to, I can find another. There are always more willing feet. There are always those who are waiting to take over the thing that you start. 


You are falling a sleep on me so I think we should wrap tonight up a bit. Know that I am with you. I have not left you. We are in this together. I will guide you to calm waters where we will walk and see many more miracles. Your life is a constant joy to me. Your name is writren in my book of life and you can count on it.  I love you daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Colossians 1:15
    [ Christ Holds It All Together ] We look at this Son and see the God who cannot be seen. We look at this Son and see God's original purpose in everything created. For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible, rank after rank after rank of angels—everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him...

    ReplyDelete