Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hanging out with God...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I am kind of sick of listening to myself. What is on your mind? How was your day? What do you want to talk about? I love you and I can't think of anything better than hearing what you have to say tonight.


What God Said Tonight:
I love hanging out with you. I love that you don't always feel the need to impress me. I love that you love and trust me enough to hang out together with no agenda and no specified need. 


I am here for you and for your needs, don't get me wrong. I want you to bring me everything that you are dealing with. I love when you surrender that stuff to me so I can help. But I love to hang out with you now and then. 


I love when you are focused enough on me that we have the time to just hang out. Sometimes, you get so caught up in life that I have to take every minute that you are focused on me to make sure you know all that you need to know. During those times, we don't have the luxury of hanging out and enjoying being together. 


The thing is I really do love you. I really do like you. Because of that, I want to spend time with you. It is really that simple. Thanks for taking some time to hang out tonight. Let's take some down time together soon. Let's go for a hike, a run, or just hang out together soon. 


So much of your life is focused on getting it all done and I get that. What you are doing is important to the Kingdom and I want you to keep it up. But let's make sure we take time to just hang out. I love you so much and my best times are when we are simply together loving on each other. 

1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 7:32
    ...I'm trying to be helpful and make it as easy as possible for you, not make things harder. All I want is for you to be able to develop a way of life in which you can spend plenty of time together with the Master without a lot of distractions.

    ReplyDelete