Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Don't hold back...

My prayer:
My Incredible God. I am not sure what to talk about tonight. Today was great. Your favor continues to amaze me. But under everything is this sense of being unsettled. I know you said not to worry about the changes that are coming, but I am having a little trouble doing that, or I guess I am having trouble not doing that. There are so many things in my life that are amazing and fantastic; but, there is this feeling of being slightly unsettled. Like there is something out of place and it is uncomfortable. 


Wow, even as I was writing that it sounded like I was whining. I am sorry God. I will stop right now. What ever you want for my life, that is what I want. What ever changes you want, I want. Whenever you want those changes to happen is when I want them to happen. You are God and i am not. I trust you God and I am sorry. 


What is on your mind? What happened today that was good, bad or indifferent for you? I am pretty tired of thinking about me. Let's talk about you.


What God Said Tonight:
Mmm daughter, you know that it is ok to tell me when you doubt, get afraid, worry, anything. I want to hear all of it from you. I want you to give me every worry and concern. I did not build you to carry that stuff throughout your life. I built you so that you would off load that stuff onto me. That way you can live free and not be weighed down by it. I never want you to hold back from me. I want to know it all from you. Once you tell me, once you give it to me, then we can deal with it. 


I know that you are feeling slightly off and that is just another indication of the change to come. It is not a bad thing. It is just confirmation. 


You asked about my day. I have to let you know that I love it when you do that. Not a lot of people ask. 


My day was good. I had many times of joy and celebration. I had a lot of people choose me despite all of the things that tried to stop them. I cried today too. Not everything worked the way I would have liked it to. Some people made decisions that took them further way from me. Some people made choices that went against my best for them. It hurts when I see people living with less than they should because of their decisions. 


But, on the balance, there was more good today than bad. There was more to rejoice than there was to mourn. We are closer tonight than we were last night to the time of the new earth and the new heaven. I can't wait to show them to you. You are going to love it. 


I want you to rest well now. Tomorrow is a big day for you and me and I want you rested. I love you so much. Rest in my love for you. 

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 32:2
    Count yourself lucky— God holds nothing against you and you're holding nothing back from him.

    ReplyDelete