Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 23, 2011

Cycles...

My prayer:
Incredible God! You always work everything out and you do it so well! Ok, now that feels silly even writing that but, it is TRUE! I run around trying to do this and that; but, when I just sit back and let you do what you want to do, suddenly everything falls into place and it is all SO EASY! 


How is it that I forget that so often? I learn it, then I get caught up in doing my own thing and forget it, get exhausted, let go, you take over and I remember that is how it should be in the first place. 


I am VERY grateful for the renewed knowledge of this God and I pray and hope that I don't have to keep going through this cycle for the rest of my life. I pray and hope that I can hold onto this knowledge for awhile this time. I pray and hope that I can remember that you know best.


You are amazing God and I love watching you do your thing. Thank you for letting me be a part of you and what you do here on earth. I love you!


What God Said Tonight:
It is a cycle but it is taking you less and less time to remember the truth each time. Life is really a series of cycles. Your job is to learn a little more each time around. Each cycle, you should learn a little more and shorten the learning curve for the next time. You will recognize the cycle more quickly the more times you go through it. You will remember the answer more quickly. Soon, the cycle becomes so short that the time you spend forgetting is so short, you hardly notice it other than as a fresh reminder of the truth. 


I will always tell you the truth. I will always tell you truth. Over and over as many times as you need. I don't get tired of repeating myself, as long as you are listening and learning at least a little bit each time. My expectations are not for you to achieve great things. My expectations are for you to try. I place great value in the trying part of things. 


I am in charge of results and I will destine you to succeed. You will rise triumphant. But you must continually try. Try to follow my will. Try to be forgiving and loving even to the most unloveable. Try be generous. Try being faithful. Try. If you earnestly try, that means more to me than when you succeed. 


I want you to understand that this is about building your character as much as it is about building my Kingdom. The two are intertwined. Build on solid foundation, learn more every day, and shine!

1 comment:

  1. Galatians 2:17-19
    Have some of you noticed that we are not yet perfect? (No great surprise, right?) And are you ready to make the accusation that since people like me, who go through Christ in order to get things right with God, aren't perfectly virtuous, Christ must therefore be an accessory to sin? The accusation is frivolous. If I was "trying to be good," I would be rebuilding the same old barn that I tore down. I would be acting as a charlatan.What actually took place is this: I tried keeping rules and working my head off to please God, and it didn't work. So I quit being a "law man" so that I could be God's man.

    ReplyDelete