Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Barriers...

My prayer:
Awesome God. Today ended up being kind of rough but I thank you for bringing me through. I thank you for healing me. I thank you for friends to lean on. I thank you for the new kitten to make me laugh. I thank you God for being you. 


I have a lot of things running through my head but I also know that I still haven't completed the last thing you told me to do. I know that nothing is going to really move forward until I do that. So, you might rightfully ask why I haven't done it. I have no good reason God. I don't know why I am putting it off. It is definitely intimidating but I know from experience that when you tell me to do something, no matter what it is, once I get started it all falls into place. So, I have no excuse. 


Tomorrow, I commit to working on it tomorrow. I will try to finish it, but at a minimum, I commit to working on it. I am sorry for the delay God. I am sorry for giving into the fear or what ever it is that is getting in the way. That ends now. I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
You are forgiven but your delay has really hurt no one but you. When you are tired enough of the status quo, when you are tired enough staying where you are, you will overcome the obstacle. 


It is not nearly as big as you are making it out to be. You will be amazed once you get started how little it really is and how easily it crumbles.  Barriers only look big when you are on the outside looking in. There is always a way through them. You may go over it, around it, or through it but there is always a way. 


Barriers increase your faith. Barriers make you recognize what you really want. Barriers are not the enemy. Barriers are the tool. Barriers have no power in themselves. They just are. They have one function and that is to keep you from something. 


I give you the key to every barrier, right here, right now. Your faith that can move mountains. Your faith is your way over, around, and through every barrier. You are on your way my daughter. I love you and I will see you on the other side of the barrier.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 13:2
    If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing.

    ReplyDelete