Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 5, 2011

Attacks...

My prayer:
Mighty and powerful God. Why is it God, that whenever I make a decision to do something for you, something that is out of my comfort zone and more than what I can do on my own, suddenly crazy bad stuff starts to happen. Not stuff related to what I am doing for you but other stuff. 


Suddenly, everything seems so hard. I never get sick and suddenly everything hurts and I can barely get out of bed. Friends who are stepping out with me keep having people and pets die. And more stuff. 


God I love you and I take these attacks as evidence that what we are doing is important; but, it is still really rough. I need your help. We need your help. I am not strong enough to get through this on my own. 


I believe your word and I believe that I am healed through the stripes you took for me. I believe that these temporary symptoms will leave in Jesus name. I believe your word that no weapon formed against us can prosper. I believe that they cannot achieve what they were designed to. I will not quit on you God. I need your strength, wisdom, and help to get through this season. 


In Jesus name I declare that I am yours, my life is yours, I will do your will, and I will lean on you through it all. I pray a hedge of protection around me, my friends, my family, and everyone who is stepping out for you, in Jesus name. amen.


What God Said Tonight:
I am with you and I am working this all out. The attacks have come to stop you but I will fight back the enemy for your sake. I will defend you as you defend me. I will stand up for you as you stand up for me. 


Your battle is to trust me when it doesn't look so good. My battle is to defeat the enemy. I will not allow him to destroy you and I will not allow him to destroy our dream. Stick it out a bit longer and you will see great victory. 


You are right that these troubles are evidence of you doing something meaningful for the Kingdom. You will always see opposition when you step out for me. That's part of why more people don't do it. They think it is too hard. I need you to stick this out and I need you to show the world that it is worth it. I need you to be that shining lighthouse to show people that the battles are worth it. That a life with me is worth it. I need you to live this out publicly so the world can see that I am worth it. That the dream is worth it. That the Kingdom is worth it. 


My daughter, I am sorry for the pain. It will be brief I promise. I have already set into place your deliverance from it. Your faith has made you well. I love you and I will keep you safe. I will keep your friends safe. I will keep your family safe. I will keep my family safe. That is one of the first jobs of a father is to keep the family safe and if earthly fathers can do that, how much more will I? 


I love you and I will be with you always. You are worth more to me than all of the gold and jewels that ever were. I am your sacrifice and your redemption. I am your warrior protection and your victory. I am yours my sweet daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Deuteronomy 28:7
    God will defeat your enemies who attack you. They'll come at you on one road and run away on seven roads.

    ReplyDelete