Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 7, 2011

No limits...

My prayer:
What a wonderful day God! I had forgotten how wonderful it is doing outreach on the streets. It has been too long! Thank you for the opportunity. Thank you for bringing together the amazing team. Thank you for all the free BAGELS! You really did have all the details worked out. 


We met some wonderful people today. Most everyone of them talked about wanting to make better decisions or not knowing what to do. All had experienced loss. 


God, I just continue to lift up each and every need to you. I pray that you restore "P" and all that was taken from him. I pray that you guide and direct "D", "J" and "R." I pray God that you continue to tug on "R's" heart until she realizes that you are the one and only true God. And God, all of the others, spoken and unspoken needs, I pray and ask that you meet each and every one so that their lives are changed as a result of coming into contact with you. I can't wait to see what you will do in their lives! 


God I praise and thank you. You get all the glory and honor. I am yours forever.


What God Said Tonight:
You know they say the sky is the limit, but I say there are no limits with me. You can go to the sky and beyond and never reach the limit of what I can and will do for you. 


I will cross any distance to be with you. I will bust through any barrier to find you. I will fight anyone and anything to protect you. I will do whatever it takes to be with you. 


My love is a burning passion for you. I have always wanted you. I am your Father and your teacher. I am your healer and your guide. I am your provider and your redeemer. I am the answer to every problem and the fulfiller of every need. I am everything you need and everything you want. 


I will never give up on pursuing you. I will never turn my back on you. I will never let you get so far away that I can't reach you. You are everything I had hoped you would be and we have more to do. 


Hear my love for you. Know that it runs deeper than you can imagine and it will never run out. I am yours forever and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment