Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 1, 2011

Life is confusing...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I have to kind of laugh at how my words said in jest always seem to come back to tease me. It was just last week that my nephew said, "Life is confusing." And I, half teasingly said, "Yea, but that is what makes it interesting." It serves me right that I am sitting here tonight and the first thought that comes into my mind is "Life is confusing!" Not so funny when you are the one confused! 


God, you keep telling me to wait just a little longer and you are going to show me the big picture. I am trying but you know that waiting is not my strong suit. I get to wondering, did I miss it? Did you tell me the next step and I wasn't paying attention? Or, am I off track and you are waiting for me to get back on track to tell me next step? Or, am I too impatient and I just need to wait? See, confusing! 


I love you God so much and I want to do exactly what you want me to do. I want to do it because I love you and I want to do it because I know if I do exactly what you want me to do, it will be a huge success and accomplish everything you need it to. God I want to be useful. I want to be full of use for you. As soon as you are ready, tell me the next step in this dream. If I miss it, please yell it to me until I get it. Thank you Jesus. I love you and your plans. 


What God Said Tonight:
My daughter, I can prosper you wherever you are. You are reading about Joseph and he is a great example of what I can do. I can prosper you as a slave or a prisoner. I can prosper you as the leader of a great nation. I can give you favor anywhere and everywhere you go. 


Do you understand that I can truly use you wherever you are? I am not stuck with circumstances as they are. I am the God of everything, all powerful and I can change what I need to change. 


Seek me, every day and every night. Keep listening and taking time for me. You won't miss it I promise. As long as you are paying attention, you wont miss it. I won't keep it obscured much longer. I promise it will all make sense one day. Until then, trust me in your confusion. Trust that even this, even this confusion has a purpose and is a part of my plan for your life. 


I love you now and forever and I have a plan and purpose for you that is so very good. Hang in there girl. You are nearly to the end of these season. Don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment