Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 18, 2011

God knows...

My prayer:
Savior and Lord, my precious God. I have a million things running through my head again tonight, most of them good, it is just a lot. And, even as my mind is racing, my body is saying good night! I have done enough for one day! Then, there is my spirit and my heart who just want to spend time with you. I think I will go with my spirit and my heart tonight God. Can I just curl up in your lap for awhile tonight God? Can I just soak up some of your strength, peace and wisdom? Can I rest in your arms tonight? Mmmmm, thank you!


What God Said Tonight:
You are always welcome to curl up with me. I love these moments so much. I will always love you and I will always be here for you whenever you need or want me. You are so very precious to me and I wait for moments that I get to spend with you with eager anticipation. 


Sometime soon though, you should share with me the thoughts that are running through your head. You have been pretty quiet lately about you. You have been praying a lot for others, which is always good. I want you to intercede. But you have been avoiding your own needs and questions. What are you avoiding? You know that I know it all anyway. Whatever it is, we can face it together. Nothing is too big for me. 


But, I am also infinitely patient and I can wait until you are ready. In the meantime, sit in my love, rest in it. Know that my love is a constant and will never change. It will always be there for you. I will always be here for you. I am the ONLY thing that never changes. I AM and I will always be I AM. Rest, trust, and let's talk more tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 40:27
    Why would you ever complain, O Jacob, or, whine, Israel, saying, "God has lost track of me. He doesn't care what happens to me"? Don't you know anything? Haven't you been listening? God doesn't come and go. God lasts. He's Creator of all you can see or imagine. He doesn't get tired out, doesn't pause to catch his breath. And he knows everything, inside and out. He energizes those who get tired, gives fresh strength to dropouts. For even young people tire and drop out, young folk in their prime stumble and fall. But those who wait upon God get fresh strength. They spread their wings and soar like eagles, They run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind.

    ReplyDelete