Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 19, 2011

Change on the horizon...

My prayer:
What an amazing night with you God!!! Miracle healings, deep worship, spiritual refilling, and connecting with amazing women of God...just, wow! 


I think "G" said it best that the really great thing is that it is all so effortless. We show up and let you do whatever you want to do and you do it! Sounds so simple, is so simple, but we have missed it for a lot of years. 


LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I needed tonight so much. I needed that refill. I needed time with you and with the prayer warriors. You fulfill all of my needs mighty God and I am more grateful than I can say.


What God Said Tonight:
There is a change on the horizon. You are watching it build like a black thunder cloud. The change is good but it will be violent. It will change everything in its path. 


Do not fear this change. Do not fear this storm. It is necessary and will leave everything so much more lush, green, vibrant, and full of life. 


The lightening is starting. You are seeing flashes on the horizon. Do not fear, I am here. I am in charge. I will not let you be harmed. 


Stand strong in the storm and remain my lighthouse for those who start to lose their way. Shine bright for me during the storm so people have a home to come to. Show them the way home to me. 


I will cover you. I will keep you safe. I will be your protection and your guide. I love you daughter and we will be in this together, never fear.

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 10:25
    When the storm is over, there's nothing left of the wicked; good people, firm on their rock foundation, aren't even fazed.

    ReplyDelete