Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blazing a trail...

My prayer:
Lord of my life, Jehovah. Thank you for a wonderful day, a wonderful Sabbath. You are so good to me, every day. 


Awesome God, I want to pray over our outreach tomorrow. It has been awhile since we have hit the streets. I pray God that it is everything that you want it to be. I pray God that you draw in every person that you want us to talk to. I pray God for your strength and your protection for the team. 


I pray that the water quenches thirst, the food satisfies hunger, and the message saves souls. We do this for you and your people God. I pray that you help us to make a difference. Speak through us, shine through us God. Change people's lives tomorrow God. In Jesus name.


What God Said Tonight:
I hear you and I will of course be with you tomorrow. I am always with you. When you are speaking in my name, how much more am I with you. I love you daughter and tomorrow will be everything I had intended it to be. It will bless. It will bless the people there, the people ministering, you, and me. Tomorrow is a day of blessing. You don't have to worry about a single detail. It is going to be more than you have imagined.


You know how most of today you were hiking but not on trails. You were blazing your own trail. Did that remind you of anything? It was a parable of your life right now. You might run into game trails along the way that you can follow but this is uncharted territory you are going into. There is no right way and there is no wrong way. There is only my way. 


Seek me daily and I will guide you along the way. You might run into some really rocky and treacherous areas. Sometimes you will have to turn back and back track for awhile, but I will always find the way out for you. I will always find you the safe path to the destination we have set. I love you and I am with you always. Stay close and follow me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment