Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Trying...

My prayer:
My sweet and loving God. Today was good God. Just you and me, it was good. God, I have been talking a lot lately. Thank you for always listening. What do you want to talk about? I love you God and I am here to listen.


What God Said Tonight:
You don't always see clearly but you always are looking. You don't always find but you are always searching. You don't always get it right, but you are always trying. Know that I care more that you try than I do about you getting it right. I care more about you, your character, your heart than I do about what you do or do not do. 


The law got everyone pretty messed up. The law was never meant save you. Your actions will never save you. The law was in place so that I could come and save you. I was the fulfillment of the law. I was the solution to sin. I am all that you need. 


You have learned and you continue to learn about the importance of people and loving people. I have given you a heart for people. I am about to increase your love of people. I am about to increase the burden on your heart for people. I need you to care about their hearts, their character, their future. I need you to love them. I need you to show them my love. You are moving into a new thing again and I need you to have this greater heart and love for my people. 


I love you darling daughter and you will never go wrong as long as you are trying. When you are trying, even the failures become stepping stones to the next level. I love you and I will flood you with love to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment