Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stand...

My prayer:
Healing God, I need you tonight. I feel like I have been such a mess lately. And now tonight, I feel like I have been slapped around, not literally but verbally. God, I am not even sure what to pray. I guess I need wisdom, understanding, direction, healing...everything. I am just feeling crushed God. Help please.


What God Said Tonight:
Your pain is interfering with your ability to hear me tonight. You always teach people that they have to refuse to be offended when serving me. I need you to listen to your own advice. You have to refuse to be offended. You have to refuse to receive the hurt that was leveled at you tonight. 


No weapon formed against you will prosper my daughter. This is not the end, this is the edge of a breakthrough that needs to happen. You know what I have shown you. You know the vision I have given you. That vision has not changed. You have not changed. The people you love have not changed. 


You will not allow this one thing to stop you. Your purpose is too important. You will not allow hurt to stop the plan and purpose. I need you to stand strong and refuse. 


You also always tell people if there is no opposition to your ministry, you must not be trying hard enough. When your ministry is powerful and on the right track, satan will do all that he can to disrupt it. Again, listen to your own advice. I have given you everything you need to weather this. I even told you this storm was coming. This is a part of the plan. I will turn it for your good. 


Stand and do not allow yourself to be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment