Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reassurance....

My prayer:
Amazing God who knows everything and still loves. How are you tonight? What blessed you today? What do you want to talk about?


I love you and love to hear your voice. If you need someone to listen, I am here.


What God Said Tonight:
You are here in body and in spirit but your mind is wandering. I know that shutting out the world can be nearly impossible sometimes but try to focus because I do have some things that I want you to know and I want you to hear tonight. I want to reassure you of some things. 


I want you to understand to the depth of who you are that I cannot and will not ever stop loving you. I want you to understand that no matter what, the situation you are in right now, will not last. I want you to know that as long as I am in your life, you have hope and the promise of a better future. I want you to truly understand that I will never leave you. You may turn away, but I will still be right there waiting for you to turn around. I want you to understand that while this season is different for you, it is still  season ordained by me. It is still a season with a purpose and a plan. It is still a time to rejoice and know that I am with you every step of the way. 


I love you so very much. I will carry you through every rough patch, celebrate with you in every victory, and be your strength through it all. I love you daughter. Truly love you with a purity of purpose. I have no agenda in my love for you. I don't love you so you will obey me. I don't love you because of who you are and what you can do. I love you simply because I do. Love is who I am and it is what I do. I will love on you every day for the rest of eternity. I am truly yours forever. Know that and please don't forget it. It is vital to your peace and your happiness. 


I want so for you to be truly happy. I want you to experience the joy there is in this life. I want you to be filled with the love and the purpose that I have for you. 


I will be a shield against evil. I will be a shower of love. I will be your everything. Will you be mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment