Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Protection...

My prayer:
Awesome God, the way you take care of me is truly miraculous. The thunderstorm that just went through was one of the worst I have ever seen. It took out the electrical power all around me but my house is untouched. Sirens running all throughout the neighborhood, and you keep me safe. 


As this storm rages on God, my trust, my faith, and my protection lie firmly within you. God I pray that you watch over all of us tonight, keep us from harm, and deliver us from evil. I pray God that you protect us from physical danger, emotional danger, and spiritual danger. I pray and ask God that you surround us with your angels, keeping us safe and whole. 


God, I trust in you. I pray God and ask that you help me to concentrate on your voice. I pray that any other words or ideas trying to invade my mind, any that are not of you, I bind them in the name of Jesus and I cast them to the pit of hell. 


Thank you God for your protection. Thank you that you provided me the ability, through your name, to speak your protection in my life. God I love you so much. Thank you for your protection.


What God Said Tonight:
You trust me for protection in the natural, why do you fear that I will not protect you in the other ares of your life. You are so confident that I will save you in a thunderstorm but you are not so confident that I can take you out of a unhealthy spiritual situation. 


I am your guide always. I will guide you always. You are so very important to me and I will never let destructive harm come your way. 


Now, when it comes to invading thoughts, you should know me well enough to recognize my voice and cull it out from the other thoughts and ideas. I think normally you would be able to do that.This is a tough season, but it is so worth it. It is a time when you should be in intense prayer and welcoming my Spirit at every turn. This should be a time of celebration, with a tinge of sad. 


You rest and I will take care of it all. I am your everything now and forever, and that is longer than you can imagine. I love you sweetheart. Stay the course and trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment