Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Never satisfied....

My prayer:
Amazing God. This weekend has gone by much too quickly. There are so many things that I wanted to do that I didn't get done. Tomorrow it is back to work and a busy week. 


Sometimes it feels like my life gets so full of routine busy work that I miss out on the things that matter. I go days, weeks, months without really sitting down with dear friends. I put off doing things I love because I am "just too busy." God there has to be something wrong with living life like that. 


I feel like it is a time to re-prioritize again. Time to spend more time on the important stuff and less time on the stuff that won't matter even one year from now or even maybe tomorrow.


God you tell us when we lack wisdom we should ask for it and you will give it to us. I ask for wisdom tonight God. Help me to reorganize in a way that makes more sense. I already hear you saying to love you with all my heart, mind and soul and to love others like myself. Sounds like the framework for reorganization to me. 


I love you God. What else is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
You know one thing I love about you daughter, you are never satisfied. You are always looking for more. The great thing is, I always have more. You can never use up all that I have for you. I will always have more for you. More blessings, more lessons, more challenges, more to do. 


You are dear to my heart and I will never let your life get boring for long. You have had some glimpses of what we are going to do next but I am getting ready to show you the whole picture. It is nearly time to move forward. Trust me. I will lead you always. I am with you always. I have everything you need. You can't see it all yet but you will. 


The next steps are going to be so exciting, you need this time of relative calm to balance it out. I am a seasonal God and you are about to finish another season and go into a new season. That is why you are feeling restless. That is why life is not satisfying you now. That is why you want to move your priorities around. 


I will show you the path and the pattern. I will show you the next step. I will show you all of it. No need to struggle. I have it all under control and you are about to see it all so clearly. Trust in me until then. 


I love you daughter. Rest well knowing that my plan is in place and working perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment