Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 8, 2011

Love, Love, and Love some more...

My prayer:
Lover of my soul, awesome, amazing and incredible God. I am so crazy about you. You are always on my mind. You are always in my heart. I love to spend time with you. I can't wait for tomorrow when I get a whole day to focus on you, no distractions, just you and me. 


The changes, the ups and downs of this week, have been exhausting but I am beginning to see your plan taking shape. I am beginning to understand how this all really will work out. 


I was thinking today how fun it is to be a part of your will in my life. To see you putting everything together, weaving seemingly unrelated ideas and events and people together into something magnificent. I love that God! I love watching you do it in others lives and I love experiencing it in mine. You are a true artist God. The ultimate designer.


Mighty God, please let me always be a part of your will and what you want to do. In Jesus name, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
I am here for you and with you my sweet daughter. I am always here with you. I am the breath in your lungs. I am the strength in your body. I am in you and I will never leave. You will always be a part of my will and what I want to do because I am already in you. You are my faithful servant and my precious daughter and you will never have to worry about how and where you will serve, where you will minister. I have such plans! You will love them. 


Tonight, tomorrow, I want to wrap myself around you so you feel and know my love. I want you to experience my love at an entirely new level. I want you to experience the selfless love that only comes through me. I want to bestow that love on you so you can share it. I need you to love my people. I need you to love all of my people. I need you to show my love to my people. There is such a lack of love in the world. There is a drought of love. People are starving for it and don't even know it. 


There is loneliness that is robbing people of their joy and of their lives. There is self hate that is keeping people from me. Love is the cure. Love will satiate them. Love will fill them, to be able to receive me. 


Love, Love, and Love some more. Be my love in this world. 


Rest tonight, spend tomorrow with me and be prepared for more next week. I said it before, this is a jumping off place. This is the start of an amazing future. This, is what I meant for it to be from the beginning of time. You are precious to me and I love you more than you can ever understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment