Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 18, 2011

Let God steer...

My prayer:
Amazing, incredible and protective Father! I am consistently amazed at what good care you take of me! How many times, this week alone could I have been killed? Between crazy drivers and killer storms...I am losing count. 


Thank you God for your love. Thank you for taking better care of me than I deserve. Thank you for always loving me more than I deserve. Thank you God for always giving me more than I deserve!!! 


I love you so much! What is on your mind?


What God Said Tonight:
Taking care of you is pretty easy. It is a natural reaction of my love for you. I will always watch over you. Lest you dash a foot against a stone. I am in continuous watch care over you. 


You are carved in the palm of my hand. You can count on my protection and my watch care over you. 


You are who I designed you to be. You are where I intended you to be, doing what I intended you to do. I have planned all of this since before you were born and I am in complete control. 


As long as you leave me in control, you can trust the outcome will be good. Don't take the reins. Don't try to steer. That is when we run into trouble. Leave that part up from me. You move, I will steer, and we will end up exactly where I intend. 


I love you sweetheart and today is for you. Tonight is for you. Tomorrow is for you. They are my gifts to you and I always give good gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment