Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 1, 2011

Intense worship...

My prayer:
Amazing God! Tonight was just what I needed God! Intense prayer and worship with some of your kids who love you as much as I do. I am fully sated, satisfied, and more relaxed than I have been in months. YOU ARE SO GOOD! 


God, you have met every one of my needs tonight. What is on your mind? Is there anything I can do for you?


What God Said Tonight:
You have already given to me tonight my daughter. Tonight was as much for me as it was for you. That is the wonderful thing about worship. You worship me, it fills you up, and it touches me. It lets us get closer together. It lets you know me better and it lets me more into your life. Worship is the place that we can meet face-to-face. Worship is the intimate place where I can whisper and you still hear me. 


I love you daughter. Sleep tonight knowing that I loved tonight even more than you did. I love you. You have done all that I have asked and I will bless and prosper you beyond your ability to imagine it. It is going to be crazy but it will be true. You are going to look back in the very near future and shake you head, having trouble believing that your life could be as good as it is going to get. It will seem too good to be true but it will be true. When that time comes, receive it, accept it, and recognize it for what it is, evidence of me in your life that will be undeniable to anyone who sees. 


I love you daughter. Rest now and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment