Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 20, 2011

You fascinate me...

My prayer:
God, my God. I am not sure what to pray about tonight. I don't really have anything to say...a shocker I know!! Maybe I need to listen and not talk tonight? I love you more than ever God and I am here for whatever you want to talk about.


What God Said Tonight:
You know you have plenty on your mind tonight but you are holding back. Don't hold back from me. I want to hear all of your troubles, all of your joy, all of your thoughts. I am so in love with you and I can't wait to hear what you say next. You are my creation, my daughter, my child who I love enough to die for. I did all of it for you. You are the center of my interest and you are all important to me. 


I get angry sometimes. I don't always love what you do. You are still learning and you make some choices that make me shake my head. But I don't love you any less for those decisions. I don't become less interested in you when you make a wrong choice or work through a new issue. 


I am fascinated by you and all of your brothers and sisters. One of the reasons I made you with a free will to make decisions was so I could continue to be fascinated by you. I could have made you like the animals, following instinct. I could have made you like robots, always obedient to your ruler. I could have but I didn't because I knew that the only way we could have a true relationship, the only way that you could truly know me, the only way you could truly be you is if you were given the ability to choose. 


Now, that comes with a lot of responsibility and a fair amount of pain. Many have wondered through the years if I made the right choice. Many have wondered if it wouldn't have been better for us all if you did not have so much freedom. I understand the questioning but trust me that it could be no other way and the reward, an eternity with me in true relationship, is completely worth it. 


I love you daughter. continue to call on me, continue to fascinate me. I am right here and I am not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment