Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

God's emotions...

My prayer:
Awesome God of everything! How are you tonight God? My friend, my teacher, my guide, my provider, my Lord, my healer, my everything, how was your day? If there is anything you want to talk about tonight, anything, I am here. I am anxious to hear from you tonight...


What God Said Tonight:
You know the things that I think about and care about. My word and my every action points to one obsession. I am completely in love with my children and you take nearly very moment of my time and every bit of my strength. 


I am miserable without you and I am filled with joy when you are with me. I get angry when things come against you. I get angry when you forget the things I have taught you. I don't get angry for me, but I get angry knowing the hurt and trouble you are inviting in when you don't get it right. I get sad when someone misses their chance to know me. 


I love you and I only want the best for you.  


I have prepared you so carefully for this time and the time of release is nearly here. We just have a couple more things to put into place and then, bang, there you will be. I love you and you are constantly on my mind. I want you to shine for me. I want you to step out for me. I want you to be completely you but the best you that you can be. I love you and I am so proud of you. Go rest now and we will talk more tomorrow. 

1 comment: