Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The end of the book...

My prayer:
Awesome God! You are amazing! The things you are able to do, the people you bring together to do them, the gifts you give us to do them, the way you work every circumstance together into your perfect plan...I have no words God. Amazing, incredible, awe inspiring, begin to describe what I feel but they all fall short. 


Tonight was awesome God. I believe that what you are planning for tomorrow will blow my socks off! THANK YOU GOD for letting me a part of your work, your ministry. Thank you for letting me be a part of reaching people for you. I am not now, nor will I ever be worthy but I am GRATEFUL!!!


God, help me stay focused on all of the amazing things you are doing. Please help me to not get distracted by the attacks and the spirit of judgmentalism and religion. Help me God to keep my eyes focused on you and your plan. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!


What God Said Tonight:
I have had this plan for you since the beginning of time. It is fun to see you getting excited now that you are seeing more and more of it unfold. 


The plan has always been there. I always knew that we would be here together some day. That is part of why it is so easy for me to love you no matter what. I know where we end up. I know who you are after the mess is all over. I know who you are when you have been through the fire and have come out on the other side purified. 


You so often ask me how I can love you so much when you are such a mess and it is easy, I don't see the mess. I see you covered in my blood and perfected in the future I have planned for you. When you were crying out to be in full time ministry, I already knew this day would happen. I am always your calm in the storm and your peace because I know the end of the book. I know how you turn out. I know how we turn out. 


I know what the new heaven and the new earth is like. I have walked the streets of gold and it is good. You will love it so much. I can't wait to show you. 


Trust me, trust that the future I have is good, and enjoy the ride. We have some truly great times ahead. You are going to be glad you lived to see these days coming up because they are TRULY good! I love you daughter, try to get some rest. Big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment