Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Still in charge...

My prayer:
Awesome God.  You are my peace.  You are the great peace maker.  I pray God for your peace to surround us.  I pray God a hedge of protection around your people. I thank you God that you are our protector, you are our peace.  I love you God and I give you every worry and my life.  


What God Said Tonight:
There was a time and a day when it seemed that all was lost.  In that time, people turned to me in droves.  During the times of tragedy, of great worry and fear, people turn to me.  I am here for those times.  


I am here to give you peace.  I am here to let you know that I am still in charge and I will make sure that all things work to good of those that love me and are called according to my purpose.  


You my daughter do not need to worry.  What good Father would allow harm to his children if he could stop it?  How much better of a Father am I? Do not be afraid.  Do not worry.  I am in charge. Everything is happening as it should and everything is exactly on time.  


Your prayer everyday is that my Will is done.  You will continue to see my will played out in your life and in the world.  I promise, even in the toughest and scariest moments, I am still in charge.  I will always pull you out and see you safely on shore.  I am you Father and protector and I do not take it lightly.  I love you my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment