Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 7, 2011

New dream...

My prayer:
Awesome all powerful God.  You have given me a new dream God, a big one.  One that is so big, I don't know how to take the first step let alone how to get there from here.  I have been told that if a dream is small enough to accomplish on my own, then it is not from you.  I assume the opposite must be true too.  If a dream is so big I can't imagine how to accomplish it, it is probably from you?  I hope so because there is no way this thing will happen unless you make it happen.


I am intimidated by this dream God.  I am overwhelmed by it.  However, if it is what you want, lead me, guide me, show me what to do next.  I am on board. I love you God and if I have learned anything in my life with you it has been that your plans are always better than mine.  Your will be done God.


What God Said Tonight:
Is there anything too big or too hard for me?  Trust me in this and in everything, that I would not plant the dream in you if I did not have a plan and a way to make it happen.  I have seen the end from the begining in this and it is good.  


When you get afraid, think of the many things that we have done so far.  None of them were things that you thought you could do.  Many of them were things you couldn't even imagine.  This is just the next level of that.  I told you I was going to set a new fire in you.  You had to know there would be a purpose for that fire.  This is the purpose.  Don't be afraid. I will lead you through this like I have so many things.  One step at at time, we will move forward until, before you know it, you will be looking back saying, "Wow, how did we get here?" 


I love you and I am excited about the new vision.  It is going to be great.  You will have to trust me more than you ever have.  You are going to have to follow my lead more than ever before.  You are going to have to do things that you have never done and things you don't think you can do. Remember every time you had to step out in faith in the past and how I have always shown up, then step out again.  I will guide you always.  I will help you always.  


We are going to do something phenomenal in this next season.  It will be more than you thought possible.  It will be more than is possible for you but with me all things are possible.  This will be significant and something to remember.  


I love you daughter.  Thank you for being willing.  Be courageous now and trust me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment