Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 6, 2011

Miracles...

My prayer:
Incredible God of the miraculous. How many true miracles have you let me be a witness to God? More than I can count. Do the miracles increase my faith or do I get to see the miracles because of my faith?  Maybe it is both? Maybe each one propels the other? 


I am not sure but I am sure that you want us to live in the miraculous. God I am determined to live in the miraculous power that you have for my life.  I am determined not to limit you by my doubt or by my lack of vision and imagination.  I am determined to see you do exactly what you want to do no matter how much it might freak me out initially.  


God, I want to see you do more miracle healings.  I want to see creative miracles.  I want to see more impossible situations completely changed by your power.  I want to see more financial miracles.  


I want to watch you work God.  There is nothing better than seeing you change people's lives and providing the exact solution they need for their impossible situation.  I love being a part of it. Thank you for being you God.


What God Said Tonight:
Your very life is a miracle.  My angels are kept busy keeping you safe.  There are plots and attacks on your life because of what you are doing and what you will do for my kingdom.  One day, one of those plots will work, but not before your time is complete.  When I say the plot will work, all that I mean is it will be the method by which you come to live in heaven with me.  That weapon they will form against you will not prosper but will be used as the tool for you to join me here.  


Miracles seem so amazing because they are things that do not naturally happen in the world, but miracles are standard fare here in heaven.  Each time you pray for my will to be done on earth as it is in heaven, you are speaking miracles into existence.  Miracles are the standard here in heaven. They can be the standard on earth if you can believe and expect and keep open to the possibility of me doing things miraculously but in a way that you may not have originally thought of.  


When I parted the Red Sea, no one thought that was what I was going to do or should do to deliver Israel from Egypt.  They had a lot of ideas, most of them involved the instant death of the Egyptians, but it never entered their minds that I would stand the sea up so they could walk through.  Part of what is important for a miracle is that it is something that not only would not happen naturally but also be something that you couldn't have figured out on your own.  That way, you know it was me.  That way there is no confusion and people will see my power and my ability to take care of them. 


Miracles are to bless the person who receives the miracle but they are also to encourage others to come to me.  I guarantee you that you will see many more miracles.  We are entering a time where miracles will be needed daily just to stay alive.  You are about to see a time where miracles will be common and expected, but only if you want to.  I will never perform a miracle in a situation where it is not wanted.  


I appreciate that you are open to me working however I will and I am more thankful for your honesty that they will freak you out sometimes.  I guarantee that they will freak you out.  Things are coming to a head and miracles, like everything else, need to accomplish their purpose quickly.  


I love you daughter.  Get ready for more miracles than you know what to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment