Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 21, 2011

God's plans...

My prayer:
Today was simply a good day God and I am grateful for it.  Nothing miraculous or super eventful; although I think you may have protected me from some stuff that could have been pretty bad.  That car almost ran over me today when I was crossing the street and I don't know what was down that one trail but you pretty clearly told me not to take that one. God thank you for everything that didn't happen today as well as everything that did. 


My mind is distracted tonight God. I love you and I want to be here with you completely; but, the truth is, my mind and heart are wandering.  There are a lot of possibilities for tomorrow and several of them are not good possibilities. God, I put it firmly in your hands and I pray God that your will be done in every situation.  I pray God that your perfect will is accomplished in my life. God I pray that you continue to show me what I should do but that you accomplish everything that you have planned tomorrow in your perfect timing  


I pray God that you help me not to get in the way of what you want to do but to be a part of making it happen, if possible. Help me God to be a blessing. Help me to be the person you created me to be. Help me to see things through your eyes. I trust and believe that you have brought me to this exact time and place with these exact circumstances for a reason. You don't make mistakes. There is a reason and I will trust you until I understand the reason knowing that you love me and you want only the best in my life. 


I love you God. Help me not to mess up your plans.


What God Said Tonight:
I am glad you don't want to mess up my plans but the truth is you couldn't if you wanted to. I have a plan and a purpose and I will see it accomplished.  You are not big enough or powerful enough to mess up my plan. 


Now, you can either choose to be a part of my plan and therefore be blessed or you can choose not to be a part of my plan and you will struggle miserably. Those are the only two choices. You are with me or you are against me. No middle ground. 


I love you and I work very hard to keep you safe. You have a lot more to do and you will only accomplish it when you are focused on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment