Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cycle of blessings...

My prayer:
You continue to bless me God! I love it so much and I feel so unworthy of it. Every time I turn around you are blessing me again. Whether it is success at work, or answering a prayer request for someone else, or the people you bless me with, every time I turn around there is new blessing. 


It is getting so I am not surprised anymore. I am still unbelievably grateful. I am still in awe. But, it doesn't surprise me anymore. Like today with the call with the potential client. They had already decided they were going to contract us before we ever got on the phone. We really didn't have to say a thing. We talk details on Wednesday and they want to get started right away. At the end of the call, all I could think was, "Yep, that's how my God rolls!" 


I love you God. Being spoiled by your blessings is amazing. Help me to keep it all in perspective. Help me God to never lose the understanding that the blessings may be great, but you are my focus. Help me to remember the principles of your Kingdom and what I sow is what I reap. Thank you God for every opportunity to be generous. Thank you God for multiplying that generosity back to me that I can give even more. The cycle of blessing is a pretty good way to live! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!


What God Said Tonight:
I am glad that in looking back on today, you are reflecting on the blessings and not the challenges.  There were both. There were a few pretty tough moments but your mind is focused on the good. 


That is a key to living life in my will. Think on the good things. If your focus is on me and on the good things, you will see clearly and live free of so many other entanglements. Worry is an entanglement. Fear is and entanglement. Pain is an entanglement. If you keep your focus on me, you will live free of these entanglements. 


You are so very precious to me and I love to bless you so much. Sometimes I get carried away but I know it is going to good ground and will produce more fruit. It is easy to give when I know it will be given in return. The same as it is for you. Once you realized that you would never miss any money you gave to me and my kingdom, it was a lot easier to give. 


I wash you clean tonight my daughter. Sleep well for another day of surprises and laughter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment