Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 2, 2011

Burning hot...

My prayer:
What an amazing God you are. How wonderful and incredible you are. I am not sure how you do it.  How do you know what we need, all the time, better than we know ourselves?  How is it that you are always there for us in just the way we need? How do you always know how much to let us struggle on our own to build our strength and when it is the perfect time for you to step in?  


I mean, you are God and being God you are all knowing, which I guess is the answer.  But, how does it all happen? 


I am as always in awe of how perfect you are God. You don't always seem so perfect when I am going through something tough, but when I look back, I can always see that how you stepped in and, maybe more importantly, how you didn't step in was exactly what I needed.


Thank you God for knowing me and what I need better than I know myself. Thank you God for giving me what I need and not always what I think I want.  Thank you for being an all knowing and perfect God. I would hate to have to trust in an imperfect god! I love you so much!!! What is on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
I wouldn't want anything less than perfect for you my sweet daughter.  I am so crazy about you, I want you to have everything you need and don't need.  It is important to me that you have everything that you need to be the person you can be.  


I love you.  You ask "How?"  It is simple, I concentrate on you.  I am focused on you.  I know you better than you know yourself.  I have known you longer than you have known yourself.  For all of these reasons, I know what you need and what is perfect for you.  I love you with a passion and single mindedness that does not allow for anything other than the best for you life.  


I love you with an intensity that burns like an inferno and blasts out everything except for the best that I have for you.  People should watch out when they come around you.  If they are not careful, they will get burned by my fire.  I have a plan to burn hotter in you than ever.  It is time for a new level.  It is time for a new intensity.  


I WANT TO SEE YOU CHARGING FORWARD WITH MY FIRE BURNING HOT IN YOU TO WIPE OUT EVERYTHING THAT IS LESS THAN MY PERFECT BEST FOR MY PEOPLE.  THE FIRE MAY HURT BUT IT WILL ONLY DESTROY THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT OF ME.  FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS OF ME, IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT HARDER AND STRONGER.  YOU ARE BEING SMELTED FOR MY GLORY.  I LOVE YOU MY DAUGHTER.  BURN HOT FOR ME.

1 comment:

  1. For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God. Deuteronomy 4:24

    ReplyDelete