Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 30, 2011

Banish the dark...

My prayer:
God, my God who I can bring anything to. God, thank you for never getting tired of me bringing stuff to you to handle. Thank you for hearing me and taking care of it all. 


Father, it has been a tough couple of days but I trust you. I trust that you are going to turn it all to my good. I trust that you will never leave me. I trust that you have a plan and a purpose for my life and it is good. I trust God that this season, like every season is only temporary. I refuse to get stuck here. 


God you are so good. You bless me, you keep me in divine health, you provide for me, you teach me, you save me from myself time and time again. Grateful is too little of a word. Thank you is not enough. 


God my life is yours now and forever. Show me what you want me to do and what you don't want me to do. Show me what I need to change. Show me how to be everything that you need me to be. Help me to be the blessing. 


I love you so much God. Even in my most discouraged moment, I haven't lost hope in you and knowing that you will bring me out. I believe we have many more days of joy to live out together. I believe that we have a lot more to accomplish. I will encourage myself God and I will follow you out. In Jesus name, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
That is better. Think on good things. Think on the promises not on the struggle. You know what to do. You have been taught. You don't have to stay in the season of doubt for one more second if you don't want to. 


I have not given you a spirit of fear. I have given you a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. Take that power, love, and your sound mind and use them. No weapon formed against you is going to prosper. I have taken care of it. Trust my promise. 


The evidence, what you see, is going to lie to you for a little while longer. Trust me and not what you see right now. The darkness is trying to overshadow you. You can see and feel it out of the corner of your eye. It cannot prosper. It cannot have you. You are light. You live with my light inside of you. And, where there is light, there cannot be darkness. The darkness will be overpowered by the light every time. Live in my light in your life. Trust my light to lead you and guide you. Trust that people see the light. The light is truth. The dark is the lie. 


The dark has already fled while we talked here tonight. Can you feel the new lightness in you? Rejoice, celebrate it! We are coming out on the other side of this thing unharmed and stronger than ever. I love you daughter. You are stronger than you think. Stay in the light and banish the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment