Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perfect...

My prayer:
Awesome and amazing God. Today was rough. I was my own worst enemy all day. My attitude was out of whack. I didn't turn to you like I should have. I didn't really pray before things like I should have. Because of all of that, today was so much tougher than it needed to be.  


God, forgive me of getting most everything wrong today.  Forgive me for not doing the right that you have taught me and letting myself fall into old and destructive habits.  Forgive me for allowing myself to get offended.  Forgive me for not being the woman of God you have made me.


Father, please help me to do better tomorrow.  Help me to be the person you have made me to be. Help me to be a better example of who you are. In Jesus name I ask, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
Watch that you don't get lost in the guilt and self judgement.  You did not do your best today.  That is true.  You will do better tomorrow.  That is true.  You are forgiven tonight.  That is true.  Now, let's move on.  You are kind of tied up in a circle right now and it is time to break out of it and move on.  


I love you daughter. You are so very precious to me. You are my rubies and you are my gold.  You are worth more to me than all wealth of the world.  You are worth more to me than I can express. You are perfect in my sight, covered in the blood of your sacrifice.  Don't forget how wonderful I have made you.  


Don't get lost in this "setback." Move forward now and don't waste a minute more.  Rest knowing that I love you and you are perfect to me tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 57:15..For thus says the High and Lofty One
    Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:

    “ I dwell in the high and holy place,
    With him who has a contrite and humble spirit,
    To revive the spirit of the humble,
    And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

    ReplyDelete