Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Healing miracles...

My prayer:
Amazing God of everything and everyone.  God I remain utter awe of you.  You continue to perform true miracles every day and I love it! Another miracle healing tonight God, well I guess there were probably a lot of them but one that I know about.  


You are so amazing!! God, I am so anxious to hear what you have to talk about tonight, I think I will shut up and listen.  I love you so much God.  You are the purpose and the point to my life.


What God Said Tonight:
Why is so amazing that I would heal my children?  Wouldn't you heal your child if you could? My healing is nothing more than the overflow of my compassion of my love for my children.  I know that it seems miraculous to you and it is.  But truth is, most of the time I can't help myself.  


I want to see my children living in divine health. I want so desperately to see my children free from the disease, the pain that ravages this world right now.  Soon, very soon, it will not be a problem anymore.  When there is the new heaven and the new earth, there will be no more sickness and no more pain.  There will be a life free of those things.  Until that time, I will continue to heal. I will continue to heal the people around you because I know how much you love to see it. I know what it does for your faith.  


I will heal bodies and I will heal hearts.  I will heal your spirit.  I will heal you and you will be strong and ready to face another day.  My love for you is overflowing and the result, the stuff dripping over the edges is healing and joy and peace.  Jump into my bowl of love and you won't ever have to know pain again.  Live in my love and you will be at peace.  There is no pain, no worry, no strife in my love. Live in the bowl of my love. I have more great things for you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the thought of such an amazing God that will look down and take care of our needs. Thank God for His divine love. I need a healing right now of my heart. God knows all about the things I've been through with my teenage daughter.. Never before now have I ever been so hurt.. God knows how to heal my heart and I am patiently waiting everyday for that break through from my God... Stay Blessed.. Thank you for sharing God's Word...

    ReplyDelete