Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Focus...

My prayer:
All mighty, all powerful and all knowing God of all creation.  My God, I am worrying over a lot of things tonight and you say to worry over nothing and pray over everything.  So, I pray over everything tonight God. 

I pray over the world, the tragedies, the environmental troubles, the wars, the hunger, the sickness and the people involved in each of them.  I give it all up to you God and ask that you heal, repair, restore and provide. 

I pray over my church and our expansion tomorrow.  I pray God and ask that you make it all go smoothly and that people are drawn to you there.  I pray God that you help me to be a blessing to everyone I meet. 

I pray God for provision for friends who are struggling. I pray God for healing for friends who are sick.  I pray God for direction for friends who are lost.  I pray God for your love to surround all of us. 

I pray God for the animals.  Animal cruelty breaks my heart in ways that I can't even face.  God I pray that you watch over the animals and keep them safe from anyone who would hurt them maliciously. 

I pray God for protection for all of your children.  Keep us safe and sound. I pray God for hope for anyone who has lost hope.  I pray God for wisdom for anyone who needs it. 

I pray God above everything else that your will is done and that you be actively present in my life.  I pray God that your presence is so tangible and evident that people can't help but notice you.  I pray God that your presence show through me, covering my flaws, so people only see you. Once they see you, really see you, I know they will want you in their lives too.  Who wouldn't want the God that is love in their life, if they really knew you. 

I love you God.  That is everything I can think of, everything I am worrying about.  I give it all to you.  Thank you God for being big enough to handle everything.

What God Said Tonight:
Goodness daughter, you do have a lot on your mind tonight.  I will take care of it all.  I am in charge and I determine the outcome even though sometimes it may not feel like it.  Receive my peace tonight. 

These are good times.  Truly they are good times.  There are always things you can worry about, things to get upset about, but if you turn your focus to me and look on all of the good that is also here, even right now tonight, your spirit will lift and you will be able to celebrate with me, with us tonight. 

There is so much good right now.  Don't let the joy of it be stolen by worry and by focusing on the problems.  Don't sweep the problems under the rug, give them to me.  And then, rest, celebrate, look with joy on what I have done in your life.  It is ok to celebrate even when everything isn't perfect. 

I love you daughter.  I want to enjoy this time with you but I can't if you are stuck in worry and focused on the problem.  Look at me, see me, the solution, and the problem won't matter anymore. 

Have I ever not solved a problem you have brought to me? Sometimes it takes longer than you want but think about it, have I ever not taken care of a problem once you have brought it to me?  I always have and I always will. 

So, rest, enjoy.  Tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun, but only if you are looking at me and not the problems.  Love you more than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment