Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Covenant family...

My prayer:
My awesome God.  This weekend went too fast! I have a lot more I want to do, including sleep! :) Oh well, you always give me everything I need to meet the challenge of each day so I will trust that I will have enough of whatever I need for tomorrow. 

I love you God.  Plain and simple.  I love that you are who you are.  I love that you don't have hidden agendas.  I love that while you are so big that you seem mysterious, in reality you are an open book (literally) to any of us who want to know you. 

I love that you have given us so many promises of a good life.  I love that you have given us the ability to have and eternity with you.  I love that you have thought of and think of everything. 

My God, I can't think of anything I don't love about you, unless it is your timing.  You know I hate to wait.  But then again, I know your timing is always perfect.  I can always see that in hindsight.  Eventhough I don't like the wait, your timing is perfect, so really I even love that about you.

I love how you love me.  I love how you take care of me.  I love how you provide for me.  I love how you bless me.  I love how you teach me. I really do. 

I pray God that you continue to guide me this week, continue to pour out your favor on me.  I pray God for your help at work this week.  I pray that you help me see every opportunity to help people around me.  I pray God that you keep me living in divine health.  I pray God that you do all of that so I can accomplish whatever you have for me to do this week.  Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight: 
Three is a family walking through the desert.  Can you see them?  they are wearing blankets wrapped around them.  It is a mother, a father and a young boy traveling.  They are pushing a cart that is full.  They are tired but happy to be together.  They are my children.  They have a purpose and a destiny.  The journey to their destiny is not easy and it is not pleasant but because they are together they can  endure. 

You are not meant to live this life alone.  You are meant to live this life in family, in covenant agreement with the family around you.  I know you have a damaged idea of family from natural experiences, but you have been getting more and more delivered and healed from that. 

I have a great blessing waiting in the wings for you as soon as your are ready. Are you ready?  Can you feel the day?  Can you see the comfort of having a family around for the journey? 

I love you daughter so very much.  I have plans to fulfill every last desire of your heart.  I am in no hurry.  There is a time and a season for everything and it is not too late.  I am always on time.  I will see this accomplished in your life.  I will see you with every dream fulfilled. Do not lose hope.  The years of waiting will seem like a flash.  They will seem like nothing. 

I love you so much.  I want to give you so many great things.  Rest your head on my shoulder and receive my comfort, my peace and my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment