Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another chance....

My prayer:
Well, today wasn't anything like I thought it would be. I really could have died today God. Thank you for protecting me.  Thank you for pulling me out of the undertow of the surf. Thank you for arranging it so Mom didn't go in with me. If she had been there, I would have been too worried about getting her out and we both would have drowned.  Your ocean is beautiful but powerful.  Kind of like you! 


It is kind of weird God. I know that I was in real danger today and yet, I wasn't afraid and just now in reviewing the day, I almost forgot that it had happened! Is there something wrong with me? Do I not value life enough? Maybe but I don't think that is it.  I think that I am so ready to live with you in heaven that whenever you want me there, I am ready to go.  I hate to lose other people to death, mainly for the selfish reason that I miss them. But when it comes to me, I know where I am headed and so, if you want me to live another one hundred years, great! If you want to bring me home tonight, great! 


I love you God and any day with you is a good day.  Thank you for being with me today and every day!


What God Said Tonight:
Too much emphasis is put on life and death. For you, there is no death.  There is no end.  You will live with me forever, period.  I have more for you to do where you are and as long as that is true, I will keep you safe and whole and make sure you have everything you need to do everything I have asked you to do.  When it is done, your day to day experience will change but you will still be living with and for me.  Your core, what you value and your purpose will never change.  These are eternal. 


Nothing really ever dies.  Everything and everyone will either live an eternity with me of will live without me.  You know that one day, those who live without me will come to an end.  There will be a final death for them. I will weep, I am already weeping for them.  If there were another way, I would do it.  If there were a way to........ but it doesn't work that way.  


I am sorry for the pause in thought there, sometimes the terror and sadness overwhelm even me.  That will be a truly bad day, when they come to their end.  I can't let one person who is meant to be with me end up there.  That is why I am waiting. That is why so many things that you have been waiting for haven't happened.  I have to give them one more chance.  Just one more.  I promise I won't wait one moment longer than I have to but they have to have another chance.  


I love you  daughter and I am always with you.  I will always protect you.  Your life is safe in my hands.  Rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment