Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Your core...

My prayer:
My amazing God.  I don't deserve you God. I don't deserve your  blessings, your protection, your healing and your salvation.  I don't deserve it.  I am VERY GRATEFUL for it but I don't deserve it. I don't deserve any good thing really. 

Where you say my righteousness is like filthy rags...I know what you mean.  I am not deserving and yet you saw something worth saving.  You saw something you could use.  You saw something in me to love. I don't know how you saw through all of the garbage, the hurt, the yuck to see something worth saving but THANK YOU for seeing it! 

Thank you for not giving up on me.  Thank you for teaching me how to be better.  Thank you for changing my heart and showing me how much better life is when I live it your way!! I love you God.  Thank you for finding a way to love me.

What God Said Tonight:
Loving you is not so hard.  At the root of you, the essence of who you are, there is me.  I am the model that you were created from. I created you in my own image.  Your core is in it's very essence, good.  Your core is love.  Love can't help but be drawn to love.  Has life covered up that love with a lot of layers of garbage?  You bet, but the core is still love.  That is the root of who you are.  I love the love that is in you.

When in doubt, love.  When you want to please me, love.  When you want to be in my will, love. When you want to feel better and more in touch with me and yourself, love.  It is the core of everything really.  Love, true love, is the core, the purpose and the meaning of it all. 

Can you love for no reason at all?  Try it.  I promise you will like it. It is what you are made out of and what you were made to do. 

I love you my sweet daughter and I find a lot of worth in you.  I value who you are.  I value your core and your experiences.  I value the decision you make every day to live for me. 

I love you daughter.  Don't ever forget it and that love gives you your worth. You are loved by the Most High God and the Creator of the Universe.  What more do you need?  Your worth is more than rubies and more than gold.  You are mine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment