Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Words...

My prayer:
Awesome God, I am lost in my own thoughts tonight and I am having trouble putting words to them.  I need to start sketching again because sometimes words are simply not enough. 

There are thoughts and feelings that transcend words.  Like the first time you see the ocean or snow, how do you explain that feeling.  Or like the first time I fell in love, words are not enough.  Like the first time I felt you in my heart and in my spirit, words do not exist. 

God I love you and I trust you even though life is very weird right now.  I trust that you are in control despite all of the weird things that are happening.  My life is completely yours and I am at your disposal God. 

What God Said Tonight:
Words are not enough but words are a start.  I communicate with you in words but they are more than words. 

Words are powerful and they create reality.  Words create the world around you.  The power of words is truly undeniable if you pay attention. I have infused words with power.  I spoke the world into existence.  I used words.  Don't discount the power of words. 

You are right that some experiences transcend words, but you must find the words in each situation. It is the task I have for you at this time.  Find the words, create the reality and spread my word throughout the world.  We are running short on time to get the message out and I need you to be serious and targeted in your ministry.  I need you to use the words I give you to show as many people as possible the salvation and joy that I have for them  I need you to explain how amazing our relationship is.  I need you to tell them in a way that makes them want it for themselves. 

You find the words and I will anoint them with the power to touch their hearts.  Together forever my girl.  I love you and those are words with a lot of power.  Rest now and get ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment