Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rebuilding...

My prayer:
I am beyond amazed with you God!  Today was pretty phenomenal with the opportunities to serve you.  Thank you for alerting me to a friend who was having a rough day.  Thank you for the opportunity to help create another training program.  Thank you for an amazing small group experience and for all that you are doing in our small group.  God I am so very honored to be your hands and your feet.  You are the BEST BOSS EVER!!!

I don't really have much more to say tonight God.  I see you working everything out and I just pray that your will is done God.  I am smart enough to know that your will is best and that if I just stay out of your way, you will accomplish amazing things and provide incredible experiences for me. 

There are still a lot of needs God, both in my life and in the lives around me.  But I am so completely confident tonight that you are taking care of each and every one of them, I can't do anything but thank you and praise you.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:
I am showing you new depths.  I am taking you to new places.  Don't be afraid.  It is the unknown, but I am with you and I promise you will love it. 

Be wise, be discerning, listen to my voice and let me guide you.  There will be some distractions along the way but stay focused on me and I will take you to places you can't even imagine.  I will take to heights that you have only dreamed of. 

I want to dream with you my daughter.  I want to build with you.  I want to walk and be with you forever.  There are areas of the Kingdom that have fallen into disrepair.  The buildings that once stood so tall and regal have fallen into ruble.  I want to rebuild them, better and bigger than before.  I want to build them with a new plan that is stronger and will withstand the test of time.  Will you help to build them with me?

I want to show you my restorative power.  You have been experiencing my creative power and now I want you to experience my restorative power.  I want to build it all back up with you. 

I love you daughter and I am so glad we get to share this stuff!  Be blessed and rest. Tomorrow is a GOOD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment