Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The power of choice...

My prayer:
Mighty and powerful Father God. My thoughts are all over the place tonight.  I am so grateful for all that you are doing in my life and the lives around me.  Thank you God for bringing "D" her job! She has been waiting for SOOOOO long.  Thank you for providing for her God and hearing our prayers. 

You so often decisively answer our prayers God and I am so grateful for that.  Sometimes it takes a long time for your answer or your provision to come through and although the waiting is hard, I can understand why it is good for us to wait sometimes. 

The ones that I have a hard time understanding are the ones where you don't seem to answer.  I am sure that it is just that I don't understand what all is going on, but like the baby we prayed over in the hospital; the report is that the baby is brain dead, not healed like we were believing for.  Now, it could be that the report is wrong.  It would not be the first time.  And, I will believe your report on the matter, not the doctors report, by choice, but it is hard.  It's hard for me to understand why sometimes, with something I am so sure that I understand your will, like in the case of healing where you have said that it is your desire that we live in divine health and that by His stripes we are healed, and we pray for your will over sickness and sometimes they don't get better. 

I know that we have talked about this in the past and you have taught me a lot about it.  But truth is, I still have trouble with it.  I have trouble understanding why sometimes they are not healed.  I want to understand so I can know that I am doing or not doing everything I should be doing or not doing for them. 

You are the healer God and you are all knowing.  Therefore, I really should let it go, knowing that you always know best and I should leave it at that but I haven't figured out how to do that. 

Huh, when I started this prayer tonight God, I didn't think I had much to talk about...guess I was wrong.  Thank you God for never getting tired of my questions.  I wonder if I will ever run out of questions.  Seems unlikely.  I love you God and I thank you for everything.  You are incredible!!

What God Said Tonight:
Walking in faith is not easy. If it was, everyone would do it.  Being with me, trusting in me, loving me, doesn't always make sense.  I know you want it to, but that just isn't the way it is. 

I am who I am.  I am not what you think I should be.  I am, and that is what you have to understand.  There are things about me that can't make sense to you because they are bigger than what your mind can reason out.  There are aspects of me that seem confusing because you can't get beyond your experience of life and your experience of me. 

I am who I am.  I am the great physician and it is my desire that my children live in divine health.  I will heal every time, when I can. I have placed and given some power to you as my children.  I have given you the power of choice.  I have given you the ability to choose to be with me and to choose not to be with me.  I have given you the choice to accept my presents to you and I have given you the choice to refuse them.

People so often refuse the gift of healing.  They are afraid to believe or they think that the healing stuff is crazy and not for them...there are many reasons why they chose not to be healed.  Then there are times when people choose for them, like in the case of a baby.  They don't mean to make a choice that ends in death or sickness but they don't believe that the gift is real.  They don't believe that I still heal. 

You have seen it multiple times in multiple people and multiple situations, so you are more likely to believe it and to receive it than some.  But for someone who has not seen it or experienced it, it sounds crazy.  It is easier to believe in death and sickness.  They are so completely in your face.  There is no subtlety in death or in sickness.  They get right up in your face so you can't see anything but them. 

The more you talk about my miracle healing power, the more likely they are to believe and to begin to accept my gift.  Don't be quiet about what I do.  Talk about it, share it and help people to believe; I am real, I am here and I am theirs.  I love you daughter and don't ever stop asking questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment