Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 11, 2011

Inheritance of peace...

My prayer:
Awesome God, my purpose and the meaning of my life.  God, I found us some new music like you asked and it is pretty awesome; but I just found out the man who recorded it was killed in a car accident last December and I am writing with tears in my eyes.  He was clearly a believer and I have no doubt he is with you in heaven, so I shouldn't be sad.  It is just odd to have just found his music and find out he is already gone...It leaves me feeling odd mixture of loss and joy that he is with you.  Weird that I can miss someone I have never met.

On another note, thank you for the great opportunities to serve you and your people,  Great opportunities to pray and connect. I also finally finished the Prayer Campus materials! That took longer than I expected but I am really excited about what you have given me for that God.  I think it is going to be awesome and help a lot of people.  I can't wait to see what you do with it.

On the world scene tonight, there was the earthquake and tsunami in Japan today.  I pray God that you take care of your people.  Help them find the way out.  Help them find shelter and provision.  Comfort them and give them peace dear God.  I place them firmly in your hands Lord where they will always be safe.

Locally, we have a pretty big wildfire burning here.  I ask God that you put a hedge of protection around your people and their homes God.  I pray that you keep them from harm.  I pray that you provide for them and give them peace.  I thank you God that you, as the Prince of Peace, provide us with a peace that passes all understanding.

There is a lot going on tonight God.  Thank you for being big enough to handle it all.  I love you God.  What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:
Wait a little longer and you will see the plan and purpose coming together.  I have had a plan for a long time now and it is all coming together right now. 

You have prayed for peace for a lot of people today.  It seems like a theme and there is a reason for that.  It is times like this when it seems like everything is falling apart and in chaos that you most need to trust me and lean on me. 

I will bring you peace.  I will be your peace in the storm.  I will quiet the waves and calm the winds.  I will create a place where you can sleep in the presence of your enemies knowing that I will protect you. 

I love you and I have a plan that is being lived out every minute.  I am in control of your life and I will not let you crumble or fail. I will raise you up and you will be held high. You will be held above the harm and above the crowd.  You will be safe in my protection.  You, my children will be safe now and forever. 

I wait in anticipation of the day when we can live freely together, above the chaos in my perfect peace.  I love you daughter.  I will protect you and provide you with peace.  You and all of my children have that inheritance of peace, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment