Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 12, 2011

In the dark...

My prayer:
God of all creation, mighty healer, provider, teacher, lover, Father, best friend, peace maker, protector, ever present, all powerful, all knowing, warrior, creator, King and Lord, you are my everything.  When I feel lack in my life, I just have to remember that you truly are my everything.  When I get stuck in thinking about what is missing, I just have to focus on all that you are and all that you bring to my life. 

You are truly more than enough God.  You are nothing missing and nothing lacking.  You are the reason I get up in the morning.  You are the purpose in my day.  You are the joy and peace that I ride in on the way home and you are the comfort that I rest in at night. 

I love you God.  I love how you love me.  I love your power.  I love your completeness.  I love your gentleness.  I love that you are always the answer to whatever is going wrong. 

Speaking of answers, I am confused by my dreams lately.  Last night in particular with the weird broken finger that didn't hurt but I kept getting side tracked on my way to get it fixed...do these weird dreams mean anything or should I be more careful about what I am eating before bed?  If they have meaning, I need your help to understand them.  You know I am usually pretty good at picking up on dream meanings but these...well, I can't figure these out.  You tell us when we lack wisdom to ask, so I am asking. 

Thank you God for being there for me always with whatever I need.  I love you God.  It is pretty easy to give my life to a God is everything I will ever need.  My life is yours God.

What God Said Tonight:
What is it that you need to know that I haven't already told you?  The details are not as important as the understanding that I am in control and that I have a purpose and a plan.  If you knew more of the details you would try to make it happen on your own.  I know you dear daughter.  You are a doer, I made you that way.  But because there are some things that I need to do for you, I need to keep some things hidden until the appointed time. 

I need you to trust me with the details and trust that when it is time for you to act and time for you to understand that I will give you direction and understanding.  I will never leave you in the dark for longer than is necessary.  It is uncomfortable, but it builds your faith when you don't know the details of what is next, when you have to trust me to make the way.  Like many things that are good for you, things that make you grow, it is uncomfortable, but necessary. 

I love you so much daughter.  I treasure you and our time together.  I treasure your trust, I treasure your praise and worship.  It is truly a sweet fragrance to me. 

I see your doubt. I see you self doubt. I see your troubled mind, which is spawning these weird dreams and I am speaking to each of them tonight and saying peace, be still.  I tell you daughter that you do not need to live in fear or live in self doubt.  I have you firmly in my hand and I will not let go.  I will never give up on you.  You are my precious gem that I treasure and hold dearly and close to my heart.  You are what I hoped for.  You are my child and I am pleased.  Experience this new peace and you will find a new level of joy in this life.  I love you my sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment