Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fun stuff ahead...

My prayer:
Amazing, wonderful, loving God.  I was reading over the titles of the last several nights and there seems to be a theme.  I seem to have gotten a bit whiny lately God.  I plan to stop that tonight. 

I am so grateful for all that you are and all that you do.  Forgive me God if I forgot for one minute to be grateful, if I forgot for one moment how completely blessed I am with you in my life.  I am sorry God that I forgot for a minute what life was like before I had you in it and in charge.  My life is only worth anything, I am only worth anything because of you in me.  I love you so much. 

Thank you for your forgiveness and salvation that you have provided for a sinner like me. Thank you God for putting up with me and be patient with me as I fight my way through life. 

What God Said Tonight:
I am not concerned with your sin tonight.  Your sin is forgiven and forgotten.  I have thrown it into the sea of forgetfulness.  The only reason I even bring it up is to let you know that it is not an issue. 

We have some really fun stuff ahead.  I know these last weeks have been tough, I told you that they would be.   But we are through the worst of it and you are poised for the beginning of one of the best times in your life so far.  We are going to have a blast and it is going to be all joy.  It is going to be a celebration. 

You are going to be able to accomplish things you haven't even dreamed possible.  And you will give it all back into the Kingdom where I can multiply it out and multiply it back to you.  You should get ready and get excited because this is the beginning of something big. You will love it. 

I do have a plan and a purpose for your life and it is good. Get ready for the time of your life.  No more tears for now.  No more worry for now.  No more fear for now.  Now is a time to celebrate!  It is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!  I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Father for Your desire to continually pursue us with Your love.
    We can say God desires me!!!!!
    I am focused on Your love for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is almost the very way I prayed tonight... Sometimes I get carried away by all the things that are not going so good, then I feel guilty for always asking God for help rather than thanking him for all the things that are right.. Thank you for sharing... Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete