Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Small concern...

My prayer:
Awesome God of the universe.  the answer to everything that ever was or ever will be.  God you are so much bigger, so much more than I can ever imagine.  And, the concern I have tonight, that I need your help with seems so small, but I can't think of anything else. 

God, my kitty hasn't come home yet tonight and that is not like her, especially when it is cold.  I am worried about her and I want her back home and safe.  So, God you tell me to bring you everything.  You say there is nothing too big and nothing too small.  I am taking you up on that.  Please bring my Tess home safe.  It is too cold for her to be out there.  You gave her to me and she is such a great companion.  I am not ready to be without her.  Thank you God for hearing me and taking care of her.  In Jesus name, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
Waiting is never easy.  I know your worries and I will give you peace if you allow me.  I care about the concerns of your heart.  If it is important to you, it is important to me.  Just like you often tell me that the things that are important to me are important to you.  That is part of what love is about.  When the things that are important to the person you love become important to you for no other reason than they are important to them. 

So, yes, I hear your prayer and I will take care of it.  I love Tess too.  You are my precious child and I do not want you to be in pain unnecessarily. 

I have a lot for us to do and I need you focused.  I need you to hear me and to understand what is coming next and as long as you are picturing the worst with her, you aren't hearing me clearly. 

You feel me with you now.  You feel my breath, the breath of life.  Inhale deep and be life and light to this world.  Be my walking praise report.  I love you daughter and I will take care of this and everything that concerns you.  Your concerns are my concerns and my concerns are yours.  Your life and everything in it is what I care about.  Trust me for the little and the big.  I will not let you down, I will never let you down.  Be in peace and leave this in my hands tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment