Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Greater view...

My prayer:
Awesome and incredible God, my Father.  Thank you for today! Thank you for rest.  Thank you God!!! I needed it. 

Now tonight, I am looking out my window at more snow that has fallen leaving snow packed roads and it has me worried.  God, tomorrow is the Superbowl and it is going to be hard enough for people to make it to church.  Add bad roads to that and they have a lot of excuses not to go.  I don't want people to miss out. 

But you say that I should worry over nothing and pray over everything.  So, God, I pray and ask that take care of this.  I put it into your hands.  I pray God that you encourage your people to gather and to worship tomorrow.  I pray God that you take care of the roads and protect us all as we travel to church.  God I pray your hedge of protection around us.  I thank you God that you are all powerful and you can handle this. In Jesus name, I ask God. amen.

What God Said Tonight:
I knew that it would snow today. I knew that it would be on Superbowl Sunday.  I know all of it. 

Sweet daughter, there are often plans that you don't understand.  One of the reasons I tell you not to worry, not to fear is because your fear and worry are often a result of your limited view.  I have a greater plan that you don't see yet.  I need you to trust me. 

I need you to know that things that may appear to be a a hindrance are actually carefully planned to meet my will in a given situation.  They are often the things that I use to make a miracle.  They are often the things I use to show you that it is my power and my omnipotence that is in charge.  If I always did things the way you expected me to, you would never know for certain that it is me.  I need to use the foolish things, the things that don't make sense , so you know that it is me and not coincidence or your own will, power or skill. 

I love you daughter.  I will take care of this and every situations.  When things don't seem to go your way, step back and trust me to use it anyway.  Rest well and be ready to serve.  My love for you is greater than the mountains are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment