Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 26, 2011

God's fingerprints...

My prayer:
My God, my Father, my love.  God you are not just mine but you are at least mine. 

Your love is so amazing that I don't want to keep it to myself.  In most areas of my life, in most relationships, I want to be the most loved, thought most highly of by the person.  Pretty selfish, I know.  But with you, your love is so good, I don't want to keep it all to myself. 

I want every person on the planet to experience that love. Not just because it assures their salvation and they get to live with us in heaven forever.  But also, because your love is so amazing, right here right now.  I want them to feel your love.  I want them to see your favor in their lives.  I want them to hear your voice God. I want them to know you.  I want all of this for them just because it is so GOOD.  It is completely and totaly good. 

So, tonight I pray God that you give everybody an experience of you.  It is a big prayer but you are a big God.  I pray God that you give the people who know you a fresh, greater level of intimacy with you.  I pray God that you give the people who don't know you a real, powerful and undeniable experience of you tonight.  God, pour out your love on them, heal them, love on them, fill them with your peace. I pray and ask it in Jesus name, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
Now you are hearing my heart daughter.  I can easily fufill your prayer tonight because it is the desire of my heart.

I am laying my hand on your heads right now and I will love and protect you always.  I will guide you always.  I will love you always.  I will heal you.  I will protect you.  I will take you to new levels of spritiual maturity and blessing.  I will walk with you all the days of your life and I will welcome you on the day you come to live in heaven. 

I will be yours forever.  I will be your God. I have chosen you.  I have ordained you for a purpose.  I have loved you from before you were born.  I have carved you in the palm of my hand.  You all are my fingerprints.  Each curve and swirl in my hand is reflection of you, who I love. 

I am with you now and forever.  Receive me and I will keep you close.  It is time for you to receive all that I have for you. I have so much to give you and so much to share with you.  I have been waiting for you to be ready and that time is here. 

You are about to receive more of me than you have ever known.  Are you ready?  Don't be afraid, I promise that it will be good. You don't have to do anything but be open to me and receive me.  You will see like you haven't seen before, you will hear like you haven't heard before, you will taste like you haven't tasted before and you will smell like you haven't smelled before. 

You will have a new level of sensitivity to hear and follow me.  You will have a new level of sensitivity to do my will in your life and to see the needs around you.  I love you dear daughter and I will never leave you.  Rest in me and I will give you rest.  I will awaken you ready to meet tomorrow. Sleep in my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment