Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Answered prayer...

My prayer:
Mighty God.  I feel like all I have done this week is ask you for help.  For me, for friends, for countries, there have been so many needs this week.  And you God have shown up every time and taken care of it. 

I am so grateful that you allow me to bring you all of these problems and I am so beyond grateful that you answer every prayer.  Sometimes you answer right away (I love when you do that!) and sometimes I have to wait but you always answer. 

God thank you for answered prayer.  I don't want to ask for anymore right now God.  I just want to know what you want, what you need.  What can I do for you God?

What God Said Tonight:
I will always answer your prayer.  I will always listen and respond to you.  You are my daughter and my creation.  I love to hear from you. 

I understand when you have many needs and I am glad that you bring them to me.  That is the right response to life's struggles.  I am the answer, always.  I don't get tired of hearing from you.  I don't get tired of helping you. 

I also love when we just spend time together though.  I appreciate when you come, like tonight, without an agenda just to be with me.  I love you so much and that means I want to spend time with you, I want to give you things. I want to take care of you.  You are never a burden.  You are my love.  You are the object of my love. 

You worry about people, you worry about their circumstances. You said tonight that your heart breaks.  My heart breaks sometimes too.  But, as you give these things to me, you can stop worrying about them.  I will take care of them.  You do not have to worry about whether I hear.  You don't have to worry if I will respond.  I will.  I promise.  While you are yet praying, my answer is on the way. 

I love you daughter.  Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment