Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 10, 2011

True worship...

My prayer:
God I praise you!  I praise you and all that you are, all that you do.  I celebrate you tonight God.  I am so happy to be your kid.  I am so grateful to be a part of your plan. 

I love you.  I say it all the time and sometimes I wonder if you get tired of hearing it.  Then other times I think I can never say it enough.  If all I did was praise and worship you every moment for the rest of eternity, it wouldn't be enough to honor you God. 

I wish sometimes that I could sing and write songs for you.  I love when I find those truly anointed singers, song writers, worship leaders who express what I feel for you but do it so much more beautifully than my simple words.  God you deserve beauty.  You deserve that unexplainable perfect peace and joy that comes during true worship.

God I pray that my worship is always pleasing to you.  I pray and ask God, if there is something more, something different I can do with my worship of you that would please you more, tell me what that is.  I want, I need you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me.  God hear my heart.  The worship of you in my heart is beautiful.  I don't know how to get it out so that I can express that beauty, but see my heart, hear my heart, know my heart.

I am so completely imperfect but I love you, I will remain faithful to you and I will serve you everyday and night for the rest of my life (everlasting life).  It is my ongoing vow to you God.  Please continue to receive me, covered in the blood of Jesus to do your will.

What God Said Tonight:
I like these nights of worship with you.  I like when you focus on me.  Not because I need it but because it is so good for you.  It strengthens you. It gives you peace.  It helps you to remember what is important and what isn't important. 

There is no worship that is more beautiful or less beautiful to me, as long as it is true worship and not a show.  As long as it is real and not part of an obligation.  As long as it is real and not habit.  All real worship is beautiful to me.  I love the songs too.  I love the music and the corporate worship when you all get into groups to worship me together.  But I also love the worship when you and I are alone.  I love when you are so focused on me, everything else disappears.  I love when you recognize how close we are.  I love when you realize that I am already in you and just waiting for you to realize it.  I love these private and intimate times of worship.  I love being that close to you.  I love how you can experience me in those times.  I love how those times draw us closer together and build our relationship.  Most importantly, I love you. 

I enjoy when we get together with other people. Do not fail to gather together...that was me who said that.  It is important that you get together and support and love each other.  But set aside time for just you and me.  Set time aside to build your and my relationship. It takes time to build a relationship.  It takes commitment, faithfulness, open mindedness, attention and it takes love.  Give me these things and I can promise you a greater relationship, a greater power, and a greater life than you could ever imagine. 

I love you more than you can imagine.  As much as you love me, know that I love you more.  Your love is truly a reflection of my love for you.  Rest again tonight.  We have quite a bit to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth. Serve the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful singing. Know that the Lord Himself is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name. For the Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting, and His faithfulness to all generations.

    ReplyDelete