Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Healing miracles...

My prayer:
Awesome God!!!! THREE MIRACLE HEALING PRAISE REPORTS TODAY!!!! Look at you go God!  You are such an amazing healing God. 

Thank you for healing the respiratory issue with my friend this morning, thank you for healing my mom's GI thing tonight and thank you for healing my fb friend's mom who was in the ER. 

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! Your healing power is AMAZING!!! I love to see you heal people God! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  God I love you.  You thought of everything.  Not only did you provide a way for all of my sins to be forgiven but you didn't stop there.  You also allowed yourself to be beaten to heal my diseases, to heal our diseases.  You didn't have to do it but you did. Jesus, you were beaten beyond recognition.  Some translations say you were beaten so badly that you were not even recognizable as human.  I am so sorry that happened but I am so grateful that you paid the price. 

And Jesus, as long as I am alive, you did not pay the price for nothing.  I will continue to pray and receive your healing power for myself and for others.  I will continue to call on you to heal us God. I will continue to praise you God and I will continue to be beyond grateful for every time that you heal us.  YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!  I know I keep saying that but there is no other word I can think of that expresses how, well, how amazing you are!!  I love you God.  Thank you again.

What God Said Tonight:
Sweet daughter I love to see you happy.  I love to see you celebrating.  Healing is in my DNA so to speak.  I am made of love. I am love and being love, the natural result is healing.  Love is the power behind the healing. 

Love is the most powerful thing in the world.  It can create and heal.  It can also be distorted and become something other than love.  When that happens, it can cause more pain than you can imagine.  Keep your love pure and holy sister.  Allow your love to heal and not harm. 

I love to heal people too mostly because of how it builds your faith.  There is something about being healed when you are sick that makes you believe anything is possible.  The problem is, not everybody remembers the miracle after they are healthy for awhile.  It is good to write the miracles down and have a memorial of them. I like the thought you have been circling around about a place to post praise reports to strengthen people's faith and hope.  Go ahead with that, it will be good. 

I am with you now and forever.  I will hear you when you call me and I will answer.  I am your God and your Father.  I am your teacher and your protector and yes, I am your healer, and I always will be.  You my sweet daughter continue to grow and move and do all that I have called you to do.  You are going to love what is coming next.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Father for the precious powerful blood of Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete