Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 20, 2010

The storm of living water...

My prayer:
Mighty God you are awesome and I am yours.  I am also really tired.  I am not sue I can put two thoughts together tonight.  What do you have to talk about God?

What God Said Tonight
I am here and  I will give you peace.  My peace that is not reliant on circumstances.  My peace that is not reliant on people.  My peace which passes, goes beyond your ability to understand it.  I am here with that peace tonight. 

I am not here to change the circumstances tonight.  Every circumstance in your life right now is there for a purpose and changing it would interfere with that purpose.  But I can give you total peace in the middle of it.  I can be your strong tower.  I can protect you.  I can cover you and wrap myself around you keeping you warm in the cold.  I will be like a fur blanket, wrapped around you from head to toe, protecting you keeping you warm in the worst of blizzards.  I will wrap you to the sled and drive you through the storm. 

You don't want me to stop this storm.  The storm will create the provision for your promise.  But I can take you safely through the storm, safe and warm.  I just need you to continue that total trust and in return I will give you total peace. 

I love you daughter.  You know my love for you cannot be measured.  I promise, this storm that is cold and blinding at times will be the building blocks of the promise of tomorrow.  It will provide the living water to pour out in the next season. Just like every year when I bring the heavy snow to your mountains.  The snow is deep, it makes living normal life difficult and sometimes it is so bad that everything has to stop.  But, in the spring, when the sun comes out and begins to warm the snow, it melts and provides all the water you need to water the entire plains. 

This storm is storing up living water for your spring.  Try to see it that way and rest in my peace, the cocoon of peace that I have made for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment