Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 27, 2010

Live free...

My prayer:
Mighty Father God that makes me succeed.  You really are amazing God.  I continue to be in awe of how you work everything out.  Thank you for today and for working everything out that seemed like such a mess.  Taking each thing as it comes and dealing with that thing, trusting you to order my steps, it is a pretty fantastic way to live God.  Thank you for guiding me always and being a lamp to my feet and light to my path.  I will follow your lead always God. I love you and I am so grateful to you God.  What is on your mind and heart tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
Freedom is how I want you to live.  I want you to live in freedom. Freedom from worry, freedom from fear, freedom from sin.  I did not intend for you to live bound up by all of the mess.  I intend for you to live free.  I intend for you to have the way out of bondage.  You have been given that way out.  Make sure that you are taking advantage of it in every area of your life. 

Search for those parts of your life where you have no control.  The areas where you do things you know you shouldn't, where you do things you don't even really want to do.  Those are the areas that you are still in bondage. 

It is time to be free.  It is time for you to fully accept the gift of freedom provided by my sacrifice on the cross.  You had access to it from the moment of my sacrifice but you still have to receive it. I love you and it causes me pain to see you bound and living in less than what I have for you.  I don't need you to talk about it, not even to me, but I need you to recognize it and I need you to receive the freedom that you know is yours.  There is no value in hanging onto the bondage.  There is no benefit in bondage.  There is great value in living free. 

I love you and want you to have every good thing.  Receive this good thing and live free tonight.

2 comments:

  1. It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free.
    Amen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete