Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 2, 2010

In God's arms...

My prayer:
Hi God!  Today had a little bit of everything--pain, frustration, success and great joy--a bit of a roller coaster really.  It really hurt today when I found out that someone was making fun of me behind my back.  I was hurt, got angry and almost let bitterness settle in.  Thank you God for making me aware of it and showing me what to do.  I have felt so much better since I prayed, forgiving her and asking you to bless her.  Something so simple, but it really worked. 

And then, on the flip side, I get a message from someone who you are blessing so much through the blog, reminding me what is really important.  Reminding me that you, your kingdom, your message and getting it out the world is all that really matters.

God continue to reach people and touch people.  I ask that you continue to let me be a part of it.  It is all that truly matters.  Everything else fades to gray in comparison.  I love you God.  Thank you for your healing power in my life.  Thank you for teaching me about forgiveness.  Help me to maintain that forgiveness and not fall back into the hurt and bitterness.  Help me to keep focused on what really matters.  Help me to stay focused on the people being blessed and healed by you.  You are my God and I am forever yours!

What God Said Tonight:
I am sorry you were hurt today. I want to just hold you and love you tonight.  I want you to know my love.  You will always have people in your life who are blessing you and cursing you. Sometimes the same people will be blessing and cursing you at the same time.  But you can always rely on me to be there to love you through it all.  You can always trust me to bring you through it.  You can always count on me to be completely on your side. 

It is good for you to forgive.  It is healthier for you and it shows others my love.  Forgiveness is good for everyone involved.  True forgiveness stays and does not fade away.  You will maintain your forgiveness if you have truly forgiven.  Sometimes it is hard to know if you have really forgiven until you see if you are able to maintain it or not.  Forgiveness can be hard work.  Keep at it though.  You know it is worth it.  To forgive easily is to live free.  You live free of bitterness and anger.  Free of the bondage of anger and pain.  It is marvelous.  True forgiveness will heal and set you free. 

That being said, let me love on you tonight.  You are my daughter and I love you so much  Let me wrap you in my arms and have you sit with me.  You are my most precious child and I love you. I want you to feel my love tonight, to know my love to the depth of your gut.  You are made perfectly and I love you.  You are my intended and you are what I intended you to be. Remember they made fun of me too.  You will wake tomorrow stronger because of today. I will hold you all through the night as you heal.  Sleep in my arms tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this blessing I really did need to hear this today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia and I and Reverb Church love you and are so blessed to have you in our midst!
    Behold, the Lord GOD shall come with a strong hand,
    And His arm shall rule for Him;
    Behold, His reward is with Him,
    And His work before Him.
    11 He will feed His flock like a shepherd;
    He will gather the lambs with His arm,
    And carry them in His bosom, Isaiah 10:10

    ReplyDelete